Cannot submit scores

For all queries specific to the Windows version of Solitaire 3D.
Winged Wench

Cannot submit scores

Post by Winged Wench »

I have been using the workaround to get past the connecting to internet problems, going back and forth from windowed to full screen, and exiting and going back in to get scores updated and get around the "failed" message. I was okay with this. But for some reason, I can no longer submit my scores. It comes up and says "SORRY (!) there's a problem submitting your score. At first I thought, okay, it's a first of the month thing, then I thought maybe it's because I wasn't abouve 20th place. But after working for three more days to get a GREAT score in stonewall, I STILL AM getting the same message when I won the game in 38 seconds. Now this is really getting to be too much. The old version NEVER had these problems. I have even BOUGHT the game AGAIN and re-installed it thinking maybe something had expired since I bought it in 2010. I've tried to be patient and do all these things shown in all the other forums, but I'm really surprised when I see an administrator in February say "he'll take a look at it sometime" and there's been no follow up. I have always loved and preferred the solitaire 3d and grass games, choosing it over a much more popular , and ERROR free game, due to the other being so GAME HEAVY. I am sorry, but I am just getting realy fed up with the lack of support or inability to fix these errors on grass games part, and even more frustrated that even when I stand upside down, hold my nose, while drinking water I STILL can't get a score submitted. If you're not going to fix this soon, I'm leaving this game for good.

I have dealing with this for two months now, and keep waiting to see if any thing has been done or revised in the forums, and I am begging you to fix these problems without asking us users to do ANY MORE tricks. If I could get back to the old version this would make me happy even. I mean, really?!

Aidan

Re: Cannot submit scores

Post by Aidan »

The recent submit problem was a server problem, not the game, and has been fixed up.

No news for the other problem just yet.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

A new version is available (V6.14, Windows, Full version only for now) for download:

. a better quality icon
. some updates to internet access (the internet test failing problem may be fixed)
. an option to ignore the internet test failed warning and submit your scores anyway (must be done once per session)
. easy logs access from the "About" screen in the game

If you still get the submission problems from time to time, go to the logs screen and post your findings here.

Hopefully this will cheer you up somewhat.

If you need your customer login information to get the full version go here. You also probably have the information in an email from when you ordered the game originally.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

V6.16 is now available for all Windows versions.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

ringoffire

Post by ringoffire »

Hello,
I'm using the latest version and not able to submit my scores (Belegaured castle). I did reinstall (while keeping saved data and scores) but result is the same.

Here is the log:

Code: Select all

Log entries for Solitaire 3D version 6.720 [Windows, 22/04/2016 13:10]

Solitaire 3D (Windows, 22/04/2016)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Version: 6.720
File Version: 4.30
Architecture: PC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: [Windowed: 1  W:1264  H:945  B:32  MST: 2  MSQ: 0  MST2: [W:2,FS:0]  MSQ2: [W:0,FS:0] SM: 2  CT: 1]
11.3 >  <ERROR>  ( ScoresSubmitScore )    CE: Unknown [<!DOCTYPE HTML ].
11.3 >  <ERROR>  ( SubmitScore@Score )    Problem submitting score [-1].
227.5 >  <ERROR>  ( ScoresSubmitScore )    CE: Unknown [<!DOCTYPE HTML ].
227.5 >  <ERROR>  ( SubmitScore@Score )    Problem submitting score [-1].
257.1 >  <ERROR>  ( ScoresSubmitScore )    CE: Unknown [<!DOCTYPE HTML ].
257.1 >  <ERROR>  ( SubmitScore@Score )    Problem submitting score [-1].
Attachments
My scores
My scores
CaptureScores-OmerULKU.JPG (191.89 KiB) Viewed 28102 times
Error message
Error message
Capture1.JPG (110.98 KiB) Viewed 28102 times