GrassGames

Games for Macs, PCs and iPhones.
It is currently Jul 28, 2014

All times are UTC - 3 hours

PostPosted: Jan 28, 2012 
1 Star

I am having the problem of wanting to put the next card onto a stack started on an ace but when clicking on the card to be moved it will just not move or if can be it will be moved to another possible location on the playing field. For instance, if I have the Ace of clubs available and have put up the two and now want to put up the three that is available I cannot move the three to the pile but if there is a red four on the playing field the three will be put there.

PostPosted: Mar 23, 2012 
Site Admin

I think you are talking about the autoplay feature? You should be able to drag the cards where you want. If you need to you can change the autoplay settings while playing by pressing the "A" key. If the cards don't move as you'd like, try temporarily turning off the autoplay feature.

Just to clarify - I'm not talking about the "Quick Move" feature which uses the right mouse button (or left mouse button if you have swapped them - pressing "S" while playing to changes the mouse button assignments) to move a card or group of cards "quickly" from stack to stack.

1 Star

To be more clear this happens when I want to put the next card on a stack by just clicking on it. For instance I may have the spade stack up to the five and want the six to be put on but when clicking on the six it will not move to the stack. More important if there is a red seven available the six of spades will be put there and no matter how hard I try I cannot not put the six of spades to the spade stack. I have been successful by right clicking on the card and moving manually but sometimes this will not work. If this is not clear enough please let me know what more I can help with.

Site Admin

Which solitaire is this? Rouge-et-Noir, or some other?

I think using the right mouse button (left for normal usage, but you have the swapped) combined with turning off autoplay is a workaround for now.

If this is a serious obstacle to enjoying the game (i.e. happens more than once or twice within each game), let us know and I'll investigate further.

1 Star

Aiden,

It is the Solitaire 3D program that is the issue. Yes, it will happen more than once per game. The swap mouse buttons option is on although when I want to right click to manually move a card sometimes the system will not let me do this. Also, autoplay is not an option I can turn on in my program, I get a message it is not available when I click on this option.

Site Admin

Yes but what's the name of the solitaire (out of the 80+ that are in Solitaire 3D) that you playing?