GrassGames

Games for Macs, PCs and iPhones.
It is currently Oct 24, 2014

All times are UTC - 3 hours

Post subject: Version 6.16, so far.
PostPosted: Apr 27, 2013 
6 Stars

I've been using 6.16 for a couple of weeks now. I’m running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 on my iMac. We have two player accounts on Solitaire.
No internal errors at all.
On the Local Scoreboard, it seems to hold only 3 scores. Generally the top two are the highest from each player and the third one is just the most recently won game. The updates to the World Scoreboard are normal.
On the weekly Check For Updates, the message comes back as Check Failed. I expect this is an easy fix.
All in all, a very stable version.

Site Admin

Thanks for the info.

If you see the "Check Failed" message again, can you post some logs (in the About screen)?

I'm not sure why there would be only 3 scores in the local list - I'll look into this.

6 Stars

Here's the log info from just trying the Check For Updates manually:

(Log entries removed by Admin)

I came back to say (of course it waited until I posted my first entry here) that there are now 4 scores in the local scoreboard, from 2527 to 2492. This is the most there have ever been on the local scoreboard, and we've won more than 4 games. With previous versions, a score of 2492 would've triggered an Internal Error.

Site Admin

Ah sorry I got confused with weekly scores - that's normal behaviour for the weekly update check for now until I release V6.16 or later for all versions.

PostPosted: Apr 30, 2013 
6 Stars

Added info: I play only two solitaire games, Clock and Klondike. Clock's scoreboard behaves normally, so for me this problem only happens in Klondike. Won a half dozen games in Klondike, only 3 are on the scoreboard, and the third one seems to change with each newest win. The third game may show as having a score of 2507, then if I win a game with 2495, the 2507 is replaced with the 2494 score. Here is the latest log info:

(Log entries removed by Admin)

PostPosted: May 08, 2013 
Site Admin

Try version 6.20 just released (Free & Full, Windows & Mac (not App Store) versions).

The local scores get pruned now when you add a new score, and hopefully these problems will be gone.