Weekly scores not showing

For all queries specific to the Mac OS X version of Solitaire 3D.
PaulH

Weekly scores not showing

Post by PaulH »

Since installing 6.71 my score no longer registers in the weekly score list if I have a higher score in the monthly list. It gives the usual your score has been registered but does not show up in the weekly list. Spoils the competitive fun a bit. ;)

Aidan

Re: Weekly scores not showing

Post by Aidan »

Try selecting the weekly scores first then pressing Submit to see if that helps.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

PaulH

Post by PaulH »

Aiden that didn't work and there are a myriad of intermittent problems with the new version running on Snow leopard, absolutely frustrating. I want to reinstall my previous version which worked just fine for years, where can I find it to download please?

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

There'll be another version coming in the next few weeks with another fix for the weekly scores in it.

"myriad of intermittent problems"
such as?
Aidan
GrassGames.com

PaulH

Post by PaulH »

Aiden,
I'm still having problems with the scoring and it now seems quite random. So for some games it will accept and place my score, for others it says your score has been submitted but it doesn't appear in the updated online scores even though my score is quite near to the top of those shown. It also resets my personal scores well before the online scores, I mean over a day. I'm aware that I'm probably nearer the international date line than many competitors and that would possibly affect it by hours, but not days. This last week Grandfathers Clock had my score up, but not Scorpion, it did have Gaps. What gives?
Paul.

Carolyn

Post by Carolyn »

I'm having the same problem, and the last 2 upgrades have NOT fixed it. Weekly scores clear out on Sunday. Other new weekly scores begin to be listed on Monday, but mine don't show up until Wednesday evening, unless I have a new high monthly score--then it shows up. After that, unless I post a new high monthly my weekly high scores don't show up. I'm beginning to wish I hadn't upgraded: everything worked fine before.