Easier computer opponents?

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Cribbage".
dan

Easier computer opponents?

Post by dan »

I love playing that game, which demonstrate my inattention: lots of muggins!
It become boring though! And most of all, Aidan is playing so well that I've never won a game. Please, Aidan, be graceful to me some time
When I play "la belotte" or "le tarot" on line, the program offers me different opponents, and I may choose my own satisfaction. Sad to day and I assume to win, joyful and accept to loose. Same thing when I play this british game which is called "Bridge" or may be "Whist",( I don't remember)! Because it's too complicated for me, I may choose a stupid team in face of me.
I looked on literature about cribbage. Whooh! But I will sure study that attentively in the next. But for now, if Aidan would be a good guy, he should give me some way to play against an understanding computer.
Dan the frenchie.

Aidan

Re: How to play Cribbage!

Post by Aidan »

Keep trying Dan - the computer is not really that advanced - its seems to get lucky a lot against some people for unknown reasons (ghost in the machine - see other posts), but I think if you keep at it you'll win some games now and again hopefully.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Coffeedrinker

Re: Easier computer opponents?

Post by Coffeedrinker »

A few days ago I purchased a copy of GrassGames cribbage and find it very frustrating because I've lost six games in a row to the computer. I'm just learning cribbage and lose points in counting my hand but I'm really frustrated at seeing the computer get 14, or 16 point hands and I'm getting 5 or 8 points. I've turned on Muggins to force me to pay attention but being a beginner and learning on my own is no fun!

Coffeedrinker

Aidan

Re: Easier computer opponents?

Post by Aidan »

Hi CoffeeDrinker, see post above yours for your answer.
Aidan
GrassGames.com