GrassGames

Games for Macs, PCs and iPhones.
It is currently Aug 30, 2014

All times are UTC - 3 hours

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2010 
In Klondike, sometimes when trying to move cards from the field to the Ace stacks at the top of the playing field, the card you are trying to place on top of the stack will not move or get stuck to the pointer. This happens when you either try to move the card by right clicking or if you grab the card by left clicking and try to place it on the Ace stack, it will then get stuck on the pointer and will then follow the pointer wherever you go and you will be unable to place the card anyplace but where it originally came from. This problem was noticed immediately after I downloaded the new version of Solitare 3D 4.60. This particular problem happens quite often. I am currently running the latest version of Snow Leopard 10.6.2. I am also running this software on a Tower Mac with Intel Dual Quad Processors at 2.8Ghz if that makes any difference. I have not noticed any other problems with this game.

PostPosted: Feb 07, 2011 
Site Admin

Can you check to see if this problem is still occuring in the latest version (V5) and also mention if it happens in windowed and/or fullscreen mode, thanks.