McCormick a atteint son but !

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
Claire45

McCormick a atteint son but !

Post by Claire45 »

Justine avais un rêve qu'elle croyait irréalisable. Son but était d'atteindre 4000 points au jeux des Coeurs. Ses récents problèmes et son état de santé en générale semblait un obstacle insurmontable pour elle mais ce dimanche de Pâque elle a réaliser son rêve , elle a atteint 4003 points Elle mérite grandement ce qui lui arrive car elle a perdu beaucoup de points en aidant plusieurs joueurs débutants dont je faisais parti. je lui suis reconnaissante pour son aide, je suis consciente que je lui dois une bonne partie de mes points. Je me réjouis de ce qui lui arrive et lui souhaite de continuer de progresser. Je jouerai avec McC aussi longtemps qu'elle le désirera. Merci McC, affectueusement Claire 45
Capture d’écran 2019-04-21 à 23.40.08.png

rocketron66

Re: McCormick a atteint son but !

Post by rocketron66 »

Justine had a dream she thought was unachievable.His goal was to reach 4000 points in the hearts game.Her recent problems and overall health seemed in surmountable obstacle for her, but on easter Sunday she realized her dream, she reached 4003 points.She deserves a lot of what happens to her because she lost a lot of points by helping several players, beginners i was part of.I am grateful for his help. I am aware that I owe him a good part of my points.I look forward to what is happening to him and wish him continued progress.I'll play with McC as long as she wants. Thank you McC affectionally Claire 45.

Keep up the good work
Rocket

Dean6417

Post by Dean6417 »

To 'RocketRon",
Thank you for your interpretation Ron.
Shows clearly your character and my thanks and best wishes to the people involved.
Cheers Deano

Riddler

Post by Riddler »

Félicitations et longue vie à Justine, une gentille Dame sympathique.

Congratulations and long life to Justine, a nice likeable Lady. ;)