quality over quantity

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
billy

quality over quantity

Post by billy »

Hi Aidan,
in a recent post from Bulldog re points deduction you replied that reductions would only happen to serial quitters. This implies that you/ computer /app/whoever know who they are. Why mess around - there have been enough posts and warnings on this subject since year dot ! Why not just ban them and leave your game in a better place than it is now. From your point of view, you may take the opinion that if only a handful reply to a post that 40000 have read, why bother. It would then seem to you that most people accept it. As I've said before many times just get rid of the quitters/abusers - don't keep letting them come back in. They're taking you and us for a ride. Any loss in revenue, could be compensated by simply increasing the cost a couple of dollars. I'm sure the majority of the decent players would be happy to do that to rid this site of undesirables.
I get abused for spending too much time on the forum, perhaps I do. I'm told I have nothing better to do. I have. One of those is that I'd rather spend 10 minutes here, than staring at the screen for 30 minutes waiting for a group to appear that will not include an undesirable.
I would at least think I deserve an answer, Aidan.
thanks, in anticipation Billy