Banned for quitting?!

For all support and comments on the game "GrassGames' Hearts".
ChiGuy

Banned for quitting?!

Post by ChiGuy »

I just tried to sign on to play a game and found out I am banned for one day for quitting. I didn’t quit, the game did. It freezes all the time . So we sit there or we leave. This is not right. Either correct the software that is causing the freezing or have an escape clause when you are in a game. Very disappointed!

Aidan

Re: Banned for quitting?!

Post by Aidan »

Ok you should be able to login again now.

Knowing in what situation the game freeze's would help me fix the problem for the upcoming version 3. Or the next time you get a freeze, when you are back in the main menus, go to the about -> logs section and copy the logs and paste them here.

I'll look into making things better for the upcoming version.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

ChiGuy

Post by ChiGuy »

Thanks Aidan. I realized it occurs when we are passing cards and if I am chatting at same time. I will refrain from chatting while passing. Thanks for the “ you can log in now”, however it still shows BANNED! The shame! Lol. No worries. Makes me have to clean up my bedroom! Thanks again. Scott

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

The chatting should not affect things in any way. However who knows I could be wrong.

You should be able to login now - I'm not sure why you can't - I've cleared the ban.

I've noticed a freeze situation that can occur when passing cards and will have a fix for that. Still logs would help so keep that in mind the next time it occurs please.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

I have noticed over the years that disconnects often happen after chat - I've no idea why but it does happen with some frequency.

Regards Ice

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

It could be, but it also be that people are chatting more because the game has frozen? or not?
Aidan
GrassGames.com

SunnyCorner

Post by SunnyCorner »

I believe they chat less now than in the early days - it was much friendlier then with a focus on skill and great team play. It all changed with the increasingly competative scoring.

The chat often increases now when someone dumps the QS on a player that isn't high. That player complains and we get a disconnect - that is then construed as quitting after being dumped on. Might be nothing in it but I've seen it happen on many occasions?

When is the upgrade going live?

Regards Ice

Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Also got "banned one game for quitting" : on iPad, if I try to chat, the connection is lost. I won the game, was congratulated, and wanted to say "thank you". I shouldn't have, because I lost connection and then got banned one day !! You let abusive players like Duncan C Lee quit and chat asinine comments, but I get a one day ban because of a technical glitch. And must have been penalized since my totals was reduced. Terribly unfair.

Beach

Post by Beach »

When I used to chat on my iPad it used to disconnect but not on my Mac