ball reacts very slowly

For all support and comments on the game "Table Tennis Pro".
Schlemmerschorschi

ball reacts very slowly

Post by Schlemmerschorschi »

In almost every game I have the same problem, at least 1 out of 11 serves the ball reacts very, very slowly. I'm playing at level 4 and the ball feels like I'm playing at level 0.1. The next problem is that the game screen also snaps back to the desktop in each game. Only when I click on the icon in the taskbar I can get back into the game.
What's wrong?

My system:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce 1070 TI
Windows 10 (21H2) 64-Bit

Aidan

Re: ball reacts very slowly

Post by Aidan »

I've seen that from time to time. Try changing the "Vertical Sync." in the startup window to see if that helps (turn the "Startup Window" on in Options->Settings if you need to first). If it does not, try running in windowed mode not Fullscreen, or vice versa.

Nothing more I can suggest at the moment.
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Schlemmerschorschi

ok, the simplest solution is not always the best solution, but it’s the one which works for now. Maybe you can fix it during next updates..

Aidan

Post by Aidan »

So what fixed it then? Changing vertical sync (if so, to what setting), or switching to windowed mode?
Aidan
GrassGames.com

Schlemmerschorschi

Both, I changed from Fullscreen to windowed mode and switched vertical sync off.
My monitor setup:
ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor - 27" 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440), 1ms, up to 165Hz, G-SYNC™