New Year/New Month/New Week:Leaderboard Chaos.

For all other problems or comments with Solitaire 3D.
tmno2

New Year/New Month/New Week:Leaderboard Chaos.

Post by tmno2 »

Well now!

It had to happen!

I wonder how long it will take to sort this lot out!

Happy New Year Aidan.

tmno2.
et al.

paulemsley

Re: New Year/New Month/New Week:Leaderboard Chaos.

Post by paulemsley »

While you are looking at this, please could you reinstate the ALL scores display option as well as Year, Month, Week.

Another point related to scores is that (for Miss Milligan, at least) new high scores only go into the Week display on Thursday, Friday and Saturday for me (UK time) High scores recorded on Sun-Wed just disappear.

tmno2

Re: New Year/New Month/New Week:Leaderboard Chaos.

Post by tmno2 »

Hi Aidan

It seems that Android and iPhone led the resuscitation of the leaderboard, after a time lapse exceeding its originaly programmed rollover time ( after midnight Sunday) by at least 48 hours.

Therefore, if my playing experience is any guide, there is a conflict between the monthly and weekly rollover and start times, perhaps also between different device as well.

On my iPad the week starts after midnight on Sunday, making Monday the start of the week.

Mark Easley points out that,( in his post above) that, on the device he uses, his week starts after midnight Tuesday, making Wednesday the first day of the week.

On my iPad, for Solitaire 3D, in the last major update, my iPad, ( as Sydney is GMT -11 hours or -10 hours with daylight saving) the start of the week rollover changed from after midnight Tuesday, its originaly programmed rollover time to after midnight Sunday, i.e. changing the first day of the week from Wednesday to Monday .

I hope this info may help in your efforts to correct this situation.

tmno2
Terry